Monday, 2018-11-12, 10:52 PM
ebooks Programming Computer Science
|Main » 2012 » September » 10 » Increase your virtual RAM speed to speed your computer
Increase your virtual RAM speed to speed your computer
If you want to speed your computer by increasing you virtual RAM then you can you need to just some steps. Steps are given below:
1. Right click on My computer icon.
2. Go to properties.
3. Click on 'Advanced' tab.
4. Click on 'Settings' under 'Performance'.
5. From pops up window click 'Advanced'.
6. Now click Change under Virtual Memory.
7. Click on Custom size.
8. Now change Initial size 1000 to 1500 and Maximum size 2000 to 2500 depends on hard disk space.
9. Press Set button.
10. Restart you computer done.
Views: 1795 |
Added by: Sumrat
| Rating: 0.0/0|
Total online: 1